We are proud supporters of and active participants in the following organizations:
We have recently supported and participated in the following events:
- TBA Fall Homearama 2011
- Chesapeake Bay Wine Classic Grand Tasting & Grand Auction
- Horizon’s Gala Honoring Martha & Wendell Franklin
- Towne Bank Fall Extravaganza
- WHRO Strolling Strings
- TBA Isle of Wight Homerama
- Peninsula Home Builders Golf Tournament
We would like to thank Scott Thibodeau and Sysco Hampton Roads for their continued support of local restaurants and charities.
While we wish we could support every worthy cause we have instead chosen to focus our efforts on a few select events that we believe in.
In addition, to our philanthropic endeavors we are committed to using local farmers and fisherman whenever possible. We proudly support the following:
- Grandy Farm Market
- Dave and Dee’s Homegrown Mushrooms
- Faith Farms
- Edward’s Ham
- Johnson & Sons
- Madelyn Maggard
- Grahams & Rollins Seafood
- Benton’s Smoky Mountain Country Hams
- Sunburst Trout Farms
- Bennett’s Creek Farm Market
- Windhaven Farms
- Sam Rust Seafood
- Waterside Fish & Produce
- Muddy Pond Sorghum
Every Friday during the summer we are fortunate to host a Farmer’s Market adjacent to the restaurant at the Shops at Governor’s Pointe.
Original watercolors by local artist, Les Hall. Matted prints are available for purchase in two sizes. Please call, 757-238-8808, the restaurant for additional information.